Free Beer Tastings on Long Island
We feature nothing but the best and most interesting imported, domestic, name brand micro and craft brewed products available. And often there are free givaways as well. Check our events listings often, and stop on down for a tasting.
September 30: Port Jeff Sampling
- Saturday 4-7 pm
- Stop by Saturday afternoon for a taste of one of our favorite locals!
September 16: Bourbon Barrel Ale Sampling
- Saturday 1-3
- This Saturday sampling will feature the new Vanilla Cream Ale along with the perennial favorite KentuckyBourbon Barrel Ale
September 15: Neuschwansteiner
- Friday 4-6 pm
- Stop by Friday afternoon for a sample of the new German beer as magical as the castle that inspired it.
September 09: Fruitage Sampling
- Saturday 12-2pm
- Join us for a sampling of the delightful new Flanders Red from Rodenbach. A blended beer with cherry and elderberry, it is tart and sweet and refreshing!
September 02: Owl's Brew Sampling
- Saturday 2-5 pm
- Come out on Saturday to sample some delicious new creations from Owl's Brew.Blended brewed tea and beer. Part Beer, Part Tea,Party!
August 27: Amstel Light Sampling
- Sunday 3-5 pm
- Stop by on Sunday afternoon for a sample of the crisp light favorite, Amstel Light!
August 26: Tecate Sampling
- Saturday 3-5 pm
- Stop by on Saturday for a sample of Tecate, The Official Beer of Boxing.
August 11: Spiked Seltzer Sampling
- Friday 5-7 pm
- Join us for a sample of a great summer refresher Friday night from 5 to 7 pm